Electrical testing comprises a suite of testing services, including inspection, certification, monitoring, compliance, and safety testing. Test results obtained from our testing labs are utilized for different stages of product development and manufacturing by industries all over the USA and other countries in the world.
Consumer Electronics Testing
Electrical testing comprises a suite of testing services, including inspection, certification, monitoring, compliance, and safety testing. These are essential at different stages of product development and manufacturing, for new and existing products. Quantitative analysis of electrical properties like resistance, capacitance, and inductance is an excellent tool in evaluating materials for safety, effectiveness, and performance in the presence of electrical fields. Products tested in the laboratory include electronic components, batteries, metals, polymers, packaging materials, cables, connectors, or any insulating or conductive material.
Electrical safety testing as well as testing to assess product compliance and certification schemes, as per industry and regulatory standards, are a crucial step in getting the products to the market. Electrical testing in our testing labs plays a vital role during the entire product life-cycle including new product development, product pre-assessment, and failure analysis in case of your valued products.
Infinita Lab network testing labs provide ASTM, ISO standardized testing, and our experts offer consultation for custom testing setup suitable for a client’s specific service conditions. A specific problem focussed approach helps our clients based in the USA and other countries across the globe to achieve the best probable solution.
- Dielectric constant (ASTM D150)
- Dielectric strength (ASTM D149)
- The dielectric breakdown voltage of liquids (ASTM D877)
- Conductivity (ASTM B193)
- Arc resistance (ASTM D495)
- Low-level D.C. resistance measurement
- Surface and Volume Resistivity (ASTM D257)
- Insulation Resistance
- Low-Level Contact Resistance
- Environmental Stress Screening
- Voltage Drop Testing
- Continuous Discharge
- Hot Wire Ignition Testing (ASTM D3874)
Products Tested in Testing Labs
- Electronic components
- Polymeric Materials, Gels, Oils
- Circuit Breakers and Connectors
- LED Lights
- Medical Equipment
- Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Aerospace and Automotive
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Products
- Renewable Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Plastics and Polymers
Electrical Testing Laboratories
- Element Materials Technology
- National Technical Systems (NTS)
- Applied Technical Services (ATS)
- Intertek Group Plc.
- EAG Laboratories